Haircut... creative, shear, razor, clipper, clean, messy, sleek, textured
Haircolor... blonde expert, highlights, brunettes, fashion and creative techniques, balayage, gray coverage and natural looks.
Brazilian blowout... complimentary consultation
Hairstyling/Updos... photo shoots, events, beauty, everyday, tutorials, fantasy looks
- Swap stylist on Style network show "Split Ends" season 3
- Training courses attended include but are not limited to: Toni and Guy advanced haircutting / Paul Vega founder of education mundial beaute / advanced color techniques / Redken corrective color training.
- Specializing in razor haircutting, clipper and scissor haircutting.
- MAC Pro Cosmetics MU educated, Dinair airbrush makeup MU.
- Vast experience and comfortable with many retail lines and styling products.
- Skilled in various thermal straightening and cold waving techniques using lines including: Brazilian Blowout Matrixopti-smooth / Yuko and many waving lotions.
- AIDS Walk OC "cut-a-thon" 07 highest contributing stylist.
- Cerritos college and COBA cut and dry demonstrations for aspiring stylists.
- Hair and makeup artist for test shoot Q Models of LA, Jpy LA Magazine, Tortuous & Blonde eye wear
- Hair and Makeup for Music groups such as A+ Dropouts and Nylon pink
- Covid-19 Barbicide Disinfection Certified 2020
♥Would be happy to consult with a client about a hair style for a special event such as a wedding, formal, red carpet, job interview or client meeting♥
I was born November 6th, 1976. Born and raised in New York City. I moved to Las Vegas and then on to Los Angeles where I attended Fairfax High school in Hollywood.
Since childhood, I have always been an extremely creative, driven, gregarious and hard working individual.
A love of hair and makeup started at a very young age for me. I enjoy working with my hands in other ways too, making miniatures out of clay, drawing, painting and sewing.